Today I’m going to tell you about a cool open source project called ORION.
How to embed Orion into your web page
- You can download the orion build from ORION BUILD PAGE. ( Don’t forget to download the latest build)
- Extract built-codeEdit.zip. (This is the widget that we are going to embed)
- Now what you have to do is call some JS functions. 🙂
- If you want to get this done quickly just place the following html file inside the extracted folder and open it. 😛
- Here I have only talked about the Orion Widget. If you are more curious please check the source code of the complete project 😀
Feel free to comment your thoughts 😉